Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Non-Funny, Informative Post.. (What, I'm Forewarning You! Sheesh..)

I was informed today that my font was difficult to read because of the color.. Bummer! I really liked the lime greenness! Buuut if it's getting in the way of people reading this blog, it's obviously defeating its purpose in general. Sooo, Big Brother, what do you think of the font now?? Still green, but a little darker. Better? Testing, one two three?

That said, this brings up a good point in general. If anyone is having trouble reading/viewing my posts at any point, please don't hesitate to let me know. Any and all feedback is always welcome, even if it's coming from the haters of the world. Seriously, bring it! (And Brother, I don't mean you! I know you're not a hater. You're practically a hippie, God love you!)

And THIS concludes my THIRD post of the week!! Whaaaaaat??? That's impossible!! And two in one day??? I'm awesome!! "But your last two didn't involve any drawings, retard, and they weren't even funny. So they don't even count!" Shut up, haters. No one likes you. Just keep reading. Or don't. Either way, put down the haterade. You're spilling it like a sloppy orange woman living on the Jersey Shore. But to everyone else, yay third post of the week, evenifitwasn'treallythatfunny!!

3 comments:

  1. "you're spilling it like a sloppy orange woman living on the Jersey Shore" hahaha awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade of green is better. There's your feedback. Also: I confuse. Who is the hippie? Army Brother? Cuz that's about as back assward as it comes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Well this is awkward...!! I'm glad you appreciate that line as much as I do. :)

    And Gabi's Mom: Thanks for the feedbackery! And no, I didn't mean Army Brother. I meant Rockstar/Guitar-playing Brother/possible hippie. He mentioned the color on my Facebook wall. I love him for it! :)

    ReplyDelete