Sunday, March 20, 2011

Like a Champ

Ok, I really don't have much to show for myself this week. Given the fact that I usually only update this blog once a week, I feel like a total failure because I got all the way to today, and had absolutely nothing to post. And that's not to say that I didn't have something planned out, because I definitely did. I just was so swamped this week that I didn't have the time/motivation to actually write something out semi-worth reading. Normally, I'm really busy as it is (hence, why I'm only writing once a week on a normal basis; otherwise, I would tooootally be writing/drawing more). But this week, my coworker was out of the country for the whole five days, and as a result, I had to cover her position as well as mine.

Normally, I'm just a filing clerk. But this week I had to do soooo much more because I had to cover all of the incoming and outgoing mail for our department, AND file all of the paperwork as well. As it is, I'm usually pretty busy with filing, file updating, and assignments I'm given from people higher up on the work food chain. But this last week felt like I was parasailing in a tornado--rather, like I was WINNING parasailing in a tornado (I was determined to come out on top). Actually, this is really what my daily highlights would look like:















Rinse, and repeat. Five times. It was insane.

By the end of the week, I was able to accomplish all of my work goals, and *hopefully* didn't make any egregious errors with the mail (we'll find out within the next couple weeks, I suppose). I'm not going to lie, I was pretty proud of myself, but I was also exhausted. And so this is about all I could do for this week's installment, because by Friday, when it occurred to me that I had nothing finished for P.C., this is how I felt:


I hope y'all still love me!..?

2 comments:

  1. Hope we still love you??? Like a champ!!! (As if there were really any other answer) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... this sounds an awful lot like "Like A Boss" by Lonely Island.... just saying.

    ReplyDelete